Senior Architect Software Engineer, InfoArchive
EMC Russia Center of Excellence
Today, information technology is being transformed by four powerful trends—mobile, cloud computing, Big Data and social networking. Our strategy is to lead our customers on their journey to transform both their IT and business to stay ahead of these market trends.
We pursue this strategy through our unique EMC Federation that includes EMC Information Infrastructure (EMCii), VMware, Pivotal and RSA.
EMC Corporation is the world leader in information management solutions that store, protect, move, manage and access the explosion of content. We help people and businesses around the world unleash the power of their digital information.
If you are passionate about technology and want to be part of the information management revolution, join more than 60,000+ EMCers around the world.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and development of core InfoArchive features.
- Duties include requirement review, architecture design, code, unit testing and integration.
- Ability to work on unusually complex and sensitive problems and provide state-of-the art solutions that are highly creative.
- Act as lead contributor to the team and the organization as a whole. May get involved in developing, mentoring or coaching others.
- Work with an international team in both France, China, India, The Netherlands and United States
Experience and Education:
- MS or PhD in CS or a related technical field and 10+ years of database or server software development experience
- Strong knowledge and experience with Java development
- Working knowledge of XML related standards (e.g. XSD, XQuery, XForm, parsing techniques)
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Fluent English
- Practical experience with REST architecture
- Working knowledge of archiving solutions for structured data or unstructured contents
- Working knowledge of Business Intelligence / Data Analytics (e.g. Hadoop, Pivotal)
- Record Management awareness
- Practical experience with IntelliJ, Perforce, Jira, TeamCity, Ant, Maven, Gradle
- Practical experience with profiling java code
- Practical experience with Agile/Lean software development methodologies, design patterns and architectural patterns
Joining us, you will get:
- Salary to be discussed on the results of the interview;
- Medical, Life insurance for employees and family in Russia and abroad;
- Corporate trainings and certifications; Corporate English Classes;
- Possibility in Flexible working hours and Working from home;
- 33 days of paid vacation days plus 5 paid days off;
- Paid sick days; Doctor’s consultation at the office;
- Opportunity to participate in charity activities;
- Comfortable 24/7 office in the City Centre;
- Partial reimbursement of any sport activities;
- Regular teambuilding and corporate events;
- Corporate cell phone service and laptop.