Software development company which delivers services for partners in the Silicon Valley with two development centers in Lviv and Khmelnytskyi.
This is a great opportunity for middle Java developer who is passionate about building applications that have an immediate impact on millions of students in USA. Your primary role will be taking a responsibility for client’s back-end part of e-commerce platform, and to coordinate with the rest of the team by working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, ability to deal with complex tasks, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Work with team leads and project managers on scoping, estimation, and tracking.
Skills and abilities:
- Deep knowledge and 2+ years of practical experience in Java, Spring, Web Services, ORM, Design patterns
- Git, SVN
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- English level intermediate or upper
- Ability to manage time appropriately both while onshore and during periods offshore working remotely
Experience working in a team:
- Result oriented;
- Hard-working and dedicated;
- Well-organized and communicative;
- Used to planning and prioritizing;
- Problem solver;
- Team player.
Nice to have (optional):
- Knowledge and understanding of the commerce systems
- Redis, MongoDB
- Mule ESB
- Interesting and challenging work in a dynamically developing company;
- Exciting projects involving newest technologies;
- Professional development opportunities;
- Flexible schedule;
- Business trips abroad;
- English language study;
- Team buildings and corporate parties;
- Gym membership reimbursement;
- Modern and comfortable office facilities.