Skittles® is the awesomest brand on the planet with standout sense of humor and eye-catching TV copies! Brand is a leader in category in terms of Share of Voice for a number of years and well known for its unique ability to entertain!
Brand Manager Skittles® is responsible for the assigned list of diverse projects: product launches and equity brand activations, communication development in-line with overall brand strategy and operational plan targets.
Skittles® Brand Manager’s role is to maximize brand contribution and continuously improve overall value while being day-to-day voice of brand to customers and consumers.
Skittles® Brand Manager is reporting directly to Confections Group Brand Manager.
- Co-lead with Senior Brand leader long-term (24+ months) strategy and pipeline development.
- Establish and control brand standards in the areas of product, packaging, price, communication and recommend actions while needed.
- Develop and gain approval for annual brand plans in line with the Brand Strategy.
- Manage expenditure budget to deliver on the brand objectives.
- Manage all aspects of brand communication including:
- Media strategy development and execution
- Briefing and managing Advertising Agencies to ensure effective communication campaigns are developed, produced and implemented
- Ensure most effective and efficient media mix
- Provide effective consumer promotional strategies relevant to operating plan
- Controlling and implementing brand communication budget, including media plans and other activities directly related to brand and advertising production
- Innovation pipeline: Lead initiative development and mid-term (18+months) pipe-line development: product/concept qualification, commercialization of launches.
- Create networking with other markets in order to share the ideas and implement global activities where applicable.
- Provide reco on merchandizing and display objectives and criteria to Trade Marketing.
- Develop commercialization plan in cross-functional Team within Russian organization.
- Run brand/activities evaluation analysis on the on-going basis and recommend corrective actions if needed.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned of they are not in contradiction with profile.
- High education
- 2-4 years experience in marketing in FMCG multinational production company
- Good analytical, presentation and communication skills
- Collaborative working style, team player
- Ability to manage several different projects at the same time