Customer Care specialist.
We are accredited Motorola developer-partner and we develop reliable and flexible software for digital radio dispatching.
To maintain and improve quality of our product we are looking for teamwork oriented persons willing to support people and show the world greatness of our work.
What you should know:
· Solid understanding of Network fundamentals (TCP/IP stack).
· English spoken and written skills not less than upper-intermediate.
Huge Plus skills:
· Other foreign languages spoken and written skills (Spanish, French, Chinese).
· Understanding of Radio communication.
Expected behavior and personal qualities:
· People oriented.
· Willing to help others.
· Team worker.
· Fast learner.
Main duties are:
· Remote Customer support.
· Customer communication via e-mail and chat (main communication channel).
· Customer communication via calls (rarely).
· Standard work week (5/2, 40 hours a week)
What you will get if you work with us:
· Decent salary based on your skills and personal qualities.
· Friendly and non-formal working environment.
· Open space office near Vasileostrovskaya metro station.
· Career possibilities.
· Continuous foreign languages practice (Customers located all over the world).
· Corporate events attendance.
· Employment contract according to Labor Code of Russian Federation.
· Payed Vacations and Sick leaves.