Siemens AG is a world leader in electronics and electrical engineering operating in the fields of industry, energy and healthcare as well as providing infrastructure solutions, primarily for cities. For over 160 years, Siemens has stood for technological excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality. Personnel is a core value making company successful. OOO Siemens Gas Turbine Technologies is a joint venture of Siemens AG (65%) and OAO Power Machines (35%), established on December,1, 2011 in St. Petersburg. Business profile is as follows: production and maintenance of gas turbines with a capacity exceeding 60 MW.
What are my responsibilities?
• Print service, ip-telephony, network infrastructure support;
• User and hardware support (500 endpoints);
• Support of remote users;
• Presentation and collaboration hardware support;
• Knowledge and training provision of hardware and software usage for end users;
• Security and audit checks;
• Hardware and software assessment;
What do I need to qualify this job?
• university degree in IT;
• experience in server infrastructure MS based (Windows 2008-2012), client workstations (Windows 7);
• experience in AD topics, DNS, DHCP, VPN, Exchange (cross domain operations would be a plus);
• good telecommunication infrastructure knowledge;
• professional office equipment experience [printers, plotters, scanners], basic office applications knowledge on a good level;
• experience in big user area support (from 100 people);
• software mass rollout experience;
• readiness and experience in automation of routine tasks;
• good spoken and written English;
• excellent communication skills;
• good team player;
• Work in a stable, dynamic company
• Modern energetic multinational working environment Interesting people, an excellent team of professionals Extensive opportunities for professional growth and career Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, “white” salary An extended medical insurance policy Meal allowance Annual leave 28 days