We are expanding and we want to strengthen our position on the market. For this we need committed managers who are able to do things and take up the responsibility.
To strengthen our team we need people:
- Who are loyal and ambitious
- Led by their own passion
- Ready to learn
- Who want to make decisions
- Who are prepared to get the knowledge in detail
- Who love to run and to motivate people
- Who search for simple and effective solutions
- Eager to learn, curious and not afraid to ask questions
- With systematic approach
- Focused on results
Do you want to start your career in the international company in the wood industry? Do you want to share with us the experience you have and gain more? Are you interested in in your own development?
Place of work: one of sites Kronospan in Belarus
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Managing the accounting department in a multinational European company.
- Setting-up of proper documents flow and cooperation between accounting and other departments
- Tax accounting.
- Communication with tax and statistics authorities, representation of the company interests, passing through tax audits
- Management and tax reporting in compliance with the law of Belarus
- Compliance of the accounting processes with Kronospan Accounting Policy.
- Preparation of other financial reports at the management’s request
- Participation in transfer from 1C 7.7 to 1C 8.3.
- Origin of candidates – Belarus, Russia
- Higher education in finance/accounting and/or economics
- Relevant work experience in the production company – from 5 years
- Strong accounting background – profound knowledge of 1C and production cost calculation
- English – minimum intermediate level
- Ability to work under pressure, good interpersonal skills
- Higher education (finance, accounting)
- Fluent English, additional languages will be an advantage
- Readiness for travelling