KSTT is looking for Senior Java Developer Team Leader to join our Kiev team on full-time basis
- Analysis, development and testing of both front-end and server side modules of trading platform.
- Develop, improve and optimize architecture of existing GWT application.
- Close co-operation with product owners, business analysts, QA and other developers
- Coaching and supporting other team members. Furthermore, as part of a team you will be responsible for technical designs and estimations through considering system performance, scalability and maintainability aspects.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related technical fields
- 5+ years of experience with Java development
- 1+ years of experience working with Google Web Toolkit
- Knowledge of Java basic concepts: GC, multithreading, locking and synchronization.
- Familiarity with Linux based development.
- Familiarity with build and CI frameworks - Maven, Jenkins
- Understanding of Agile development methodology
- Fluent English
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the modern front-end technologies and frameworks
- Expirience working with AngularJS
- Experience working with tuning front-end applications
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus
- Be flexible and pragmatic
- Analytical and conceptual skills
- Self-driven and hands-on personality
- Feeling comfortable in a complex and demanding environment
What's in it for you?
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities, a lot of various technical seminars
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
It's a great opportunity to deal with:
- Interesting domain - financial industry. Implementation of applications for one of the biggest and respectable brokerage companies
- Distributed teams - Kiev - Tel Aviv
- Friendly team - work with open-minded, remarkable and skilled people
- Agile 'startup' environment within a well-established international company
- Opportunity to step into a broad product role, drawing upon skills in complex backend systems
- Direct and immediate impact on a company business results
- High Visibility for your leadership skills
KSTT provides end-to-end trading software and services to global clients.
If you are interested in new job opportunities, don't hesitate to send us your CV
Киев, Спортивная площадь, 1А, м. Площадь Льва Толстого, м. Кловская, м. Дворец спортаПоказать на карте
Полная занятость, полный день