Intern Project Manager (for 2017 and Jan-Feb 2018 graduates)
Intern Project Manager
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Start date: January-February 2017
Duration: till December 2017
Both full-time and part-time (20 or 30 hours per week) are available
Application deadline: November 15, 2016
Please apply via https://aka.ms/internukraine
Do you want to make the difference?
Are you passionate about technology?
Do you want to join a multicultural environment?
Then Microsoft is the right place to be! JOIN our team as Project Manager Intern role that is designed for final year students like you!
This isn’t your average tea-making, hand-holding internship. On this generic Project Manager role we’ll put you on real projects from the start, developing your natural talents and providing you with insights that will change the way you look at everything from smartphones to search engines and beyond.
Our Intern program provides you with an opportunity to experience the technological industry first-hand. By applying your education to a real-life working environment, you will receive a solid foundation of experience as a Microsoft intern. Through project-based work across key business initiatives, as well as hands-on experience you will be exposed to many aspects of the business and draw upon your varied skill set and build a professional network.
What makes us different
Microsoft is the worldwide leader in software, services and solutions that help people and businesses realize their full potential. We're motivated and inspired every day by how our customers use our software to find creative solutions to business problems, develop breakthrough ideas, and stay connected to what's most important to them.
You will be joining Microsoft Europe Multicounty Region, which consists of 15+ Central&Eastern European countries including Ukraine. Being based in Ukraine you will contribute to various activities in the local Microsoft business as well beyond, in the Europe Multicounty region in general.
No matter what your passion is, you’ll find it here. Join us at Microsoft and start your journey.
- Paid internship with real responsibilities and impact from day one;
- Personal and career development support, opportunity to learn Microsoft business&products and to become an expert;
- Dynamic and prestigious work environment;
- The best tools and technologies at your fingertips;
- Opportunity to become full-time employee and MACH program participant in January-February 2018.
Qualifications and requirements
- Student of the final year on track to get full-time Bachelor or Master Degree in 2017 or January-February 2018;
- Degree in Economics, Management, Marketing, Project Management, Business or Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Development, IT Security or related technical discipline (ie math, physics) is a big advantage;
- Working experience in sales, project management, analytics, technical consulting, software development, IT solutions deployment, IT support is a huge benefit;
- Strong motivation to work on various Sales/Business Development/Marketing/ Technical&Services related projects;
- Ability to build successful Customer/Partner Relationships; client facing experience will be an advantage;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
- Excellent negotiations and cross-group collaboration skills;
- Passion for Microsoft solutions; hands-on experience with Microsoft products will be a plus;
- Customer obsessed;
- Thriving in a fast paced, ambiguous environment;
- Fluent English and local language;
- Knowledge of other European languages is a benefit;
- Open&excited about various career opportunities in Sales/Business Development/Marketing/ Technical&Services areas; ready for taking various career tracks;
- Able to work full-time or part-time (20-30 hours per week) starting from January-February 2017;
- Able to work full-time starting from January-February 2018;
- Desire to build a long-term career at Microsoft, particularly as part of our Microsoft Academy for College Hires (MACH) program;
- Most important is the willingness to gain new skills and learn further.
- Scenario assessment (online test) – September-October 2016
- Video-interview (online) – September-October 2016
- Screening interview (Skype) – October-November 2016
- Interviews with business (both face-to-face and via Skype) – November-December 2016
Please apply with an English résumé via https://aka.ms/internukraine