Huawei is looking for qualified candidates for researching and developing Computer Vision and Deep Learning technologies, to be applied for novel Advanced Driving Assistance Systems (ADAS) and to join their growing Optimization competence center of Russian research center in Moscow. Team’s focus is to provide the best in class algorithm development and system solutions for various lines of business of Huawei. As a required theoretical background suitable candidate should be familiar with Data Mining, Machine Learning, and Statistics. Successful candidate should have software development experience.
- Research and develop innovative methods and algorithms for deep learning, especially for computer vision tasks
- Contribute to the development of proprietary technologies for Huawei products, in particular addressing mobile devices and enterprise markets
- Co-author of patents, papers and technical reports
- Contribute to internal project planning and technology development processes
- Supervise implementation of software/hardware prototypes
- Work in an exciting team environment with some of the brightest systems engineers in the industry and will have frequent interaction with other engineering disciplines.
- Senior candidates may lead a team of multiple systems engineers or a multi-disciplinary project.
- Successful candidate demonstrates an ability to do scientific/engineering research both as a team member and as a single player
- Preference will be given to candidates with scientific degrees (Ph.D., Dr.Sc.) with publications in relevant areas such as Neural Networks, Computer vision, Statistics, Stochastic, etc.
- Preference will be given to candidates with relevant working experience, especially in industry applications.
Absolutely necessary skills:
- Optimization: First/Second Order gradient based optimization (e.g. Stochastic Gradient Descent)
- Regularization, Global Optimization, Statistics
- Experience with programming languages such as C/С++ etc.
- Experience in simulation tools such as MATLAB, R, etc.
Other skills that will be considered as a plus:
- Convolution Neural Networks/Deep Neural networks
- Novel deep learning techniques for computer vision, Stereo 3D.
- Experience with novel techniques and functions for optimization of multiple tasks for deep learning, detection of obstacles, preprocessing of data, faster acceleration, regularization and training, regression, classification and prediction, using image and video sources.
Moscow, Алтуфьевское шоссе, 1к7, м. ВладыкиноПоказать на карте
Полная занятость, полный день