IPONWEB is looking for Technical Support Specialist in a global-scale RTB platform (Bidswitch).
Engineered by IPONWEB, BidSwitch now represents a global programmatic infrastructure made up of 200 + partners, translating 80 Billion impressions a day and growing rapidly. Headquartered in New York, BidSwitch also has offices in London and Tokyo, with engineering centers in Moscow & Berlin.
- Collaboration with clients and colleagues from other departments (development, UI, marketing etc.);
- Answering the general question and resolving the basic issues;
- Dispatching of incoming requests and questions;
- Typical requests detection, participation in internal FAQ and Knowledge base for users update;
- Taking part in preparation of technical specifications to automate the processing of routine/typical requests.
- Good communication skills
- Good English, your English must be enough for free on-line communication with client.
- High education degree or students of the last courses of the University, who are ready to work full-time (from 12-00 up to 20-00 schedule, 5 days per week)
- Ability to learn a lot and readiness for learning hard
- Attention to details, ability to check yourself and predict possible mistakes and consequences
- Proficiency to escalate problems in the right time
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Experience in Support services of IT/web-products
We offer you:
- A job in a High Tech International company – the Leader of RTB and Programmatic Marketing Industry with friendly and democratic management.
- A great opportunity for career and professional growth.
- Freedom of actions, good salary and comfort.
- Performance review system, medical expenses compensation and more.