Roles and Responsibilities:
- The position of Office-manager requires someone with enthusiasm, to deliver exceptional service and perform the duties of the role with precision and accuracy. Our office seeks a "multi-tasker" with the initiative to learn new skills and take that extra step to achieve excellence.
Primary responsibilities for the Office-manager include but are not limited to the following:
- Greet and welcome guests upon arrival. Create an inviting environment to clients and visitors by providing excellent, cheerful, ever-helpful service;
- Answer all incoming phone calls and direct calls to appropriate staff;
- Keep reception and office area clean and organized;
- Provide support as needed to management and other staff.
- Recommend ideas, improvements, and best practices to edit and refresh the firm’s website (in collaboration with other staff such as HR, Marketing, etc.).
Develop promotional materials:
- Collaborate with technical staff in writing and editing marketing materials. Undertake fact checking, writing and copy editing, and version control;
- Assist in developing marketing materials and identify appropriate communication channels; facilitate the preparation and production of project reports, presentations, and other documents.
Public and internal events:
- Assist in organizing training activities;
- Hold the events to promote SIGNUM Law Firm.
- Manage the project resources database for firm’s website;
- Participate in the creation of a photo archive.
- Assist with special projects and research; select business development projects and other nonrecurring projects as assigned.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Work experience in marketing, front office or public relations fields preferred;
- Comfort and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint; and related software including website content management systems;
- Skills in conducting basic research on the Internet;
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, highly organised with a high attention to detail and accuracy;
- English level (Upper-Intemediate is preferred)
- Demonstrate effective time management, multi-tasking and scheduling, flexible with a 'CAN DO' attitude.