NetCracker Technology Corp., a large software development company and one of the world’s most respected TOMS Solutions (Telecommunications Operations and Management Solutions) companies, has an opening for DevOps Engineer
- Automate deployment and lifecycle of complex microservice-based application deployed in cloud ecosystem (Openshift, Openstack). Strict availability requirements are applied on application and its lifecycle operations (patch installation, switch to redundant instance);
- Participate in application and infrastructure rollout in customer premises;
- Operations, monitoring and maintenance of production and test environments;
- Troubleshoot installation issues on environment (test, production);
- Additional opportunity – take part in continuous integration/delivery pipeline automation projects.
- 2+ year experience of Linux administration (CentOS, Ubuntu) - IPTables, DNS, yum/apt-get;
- Good experience in bash;
- Understanding of Linux High Availability stack (corosync, pacemaker);
- Understanding and experience in Docker infrastructure rollout (private dockerhub etc);
- Experience in automation tools (in decreasing priority order): Ansible, Chef, Puppet;
- Network design principles (VLAN, firewalls, load balancing);
- Software load balancing : HAProxy, nginx;
- Work with disturbed file storages/file systems (NFS, SAN).
- Experience in Linux virtualization (KVM, LXC);
- Knowledge in Python/Ruby/Groovy;
- PostgreSQL and Oracle installation and administration;
- Experience in Openstack as user (VM rollout, volume rollout);
- Experience in VMWare;
- Knowledge of source control ( Git, Gitlab) and build automation tools (Maven, Gradle);
- Experience in Jenkins.
- Opportunities for career development;
- Opportunities to make business trips (Europe, Canada, USA, Australia, etc);
- Professional growth in the international business environment;
- Medical insurance for employees;
- English courses;
- Friendly atmosphere, sports activities and corporate events;
- Salary will be discussed individually with the successful candidate.