Multinational food-products corporation Danone is the largest producer of fresh dairy products, bottled mineral waters, early life nutrition and medical nutrition. Danone Belarus is pleased to announce the vacancy of Operations controlling manager for Minsk office.
- Managing the department of operations controlling for three legal entities, including a production company and a trade company
- Scope of operations controlling is material, production and logistics costs, overheads and capital expenditures.
- Managing a team of dedicated controllers
- Providing a comprehensive financial overview of all operations to general management and the rest of the board of directors, and operations functions. The overview includes, but is not limited to, reporting value chain dynamics, estimating process effectiveness, forecasting, optimization proposals, project work and business case solutions
- Focus on delivering cost and productivitity to the business, explaining the gaps, and assigning and participating in project teams and meetings to follow up.
- Monthly closing and budgeting
- Background in finance and/or accounting is a must. Solid understanding of IFRS.
- Exceptional analytical skills (will be tested at interview) and vigor to go the extra mile to deliver good result
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and work under stict deadlines
- Flexible-mind, able to work in a dynamic environment
- English language skills at advance level
Ключевые навыкиОперационное планированиеУправление бюджетомОперационный менеджментФинансовый контрольУправленческий учетФинансовая отчетностьУправление затратамиБизнес-планированиеУправленческая отчетность
Полная занятость, полный день