The vacancy is based at AVON Plant in Naro-Fominsk (Moscow region, 65 km. from Moscow)
The vacancy is temporary - for a period of large-scale civil project, approximately 1 year.
After 1 year, further career development in AVON is possible in similar Project Management / Engineering roles.
- Reviewing project design documentation in civil related subjects to ensure a project:
- completeness, correctness,
- compliance with standard / best market engineering practices,
- compliance with current Russian legislation, AVON GMP and Environmental, Health and Safety standards;
- Developing recommendations for design documentation changes in civil related subjects or procedures that will:
- shorten the project schedule,
- reduce project cost,
- improve functionality of the completed facility,
- improve GMP;
- Developing and/ or revising project implementation strategy and project implementation plan (construction);
- Developing and/ or revising detailed project implementation time plan, budget plan, project manual;
- Developing and/ or revising technical tender documentation and technical parts of civil commercial contracts for: General Contractor (GC), Project Management Company / Technical Client and Authorial Supervisor;
- Providing Environmental, Health and Safety content related support during permitting processes;
- Planning, coordinating and controlling civil works execution during project implementation in behalf of AVON Project Manager;
- Providing leadership to people and groups requiring guidance in the execution of civil works;
- Controlling and reporting quality of result of civil works execution during project implementation in behalf of/ to AVON Project Manager;
- Controlling and reporting status of civil works during project implementation works execution including status of: scope of work, time plan and budget in behalf of/ to AVON Project Manage;
- Cooperating with General Contractor, Project Management Company / Technical Client and Authorial Supervisor, on behalf of AVON Project Manager in civil works execution;
- Revising and controlling quality of project as-build documentation in civil related subjects on behalf of AVON Project Manager;
- Checking completeness and correctness of acts of hidden work and invoices for civil works;
- Participating in all project meetings, providing technical expertise in civil related subjects.
- Higher education in civil or structural engineering - mandatory;
- 5 year experience in civil projects execution as project Manager, Project Engineer or Civil Engineer;
- Ability to work with AutoCAD and MS Office software;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Verbal and written communication skills in English on communicative level;
- Project management skills (project management certificate would be the additional advantage);
- Ability to work well under time pressure, think methodically, to plan and manage projects works;
- Negotiating, supervisory and leadership skills combined with the ability to delegate tacks;
- Ability to maintain an overview of entire projects while continuing to attend to detailed technicalities.