Regular Test Engineer builds and implements testing process (planning, designing, execution and reporting), executes test cases in both manual and automated way. Builds and maintain test automation framework for the product and constantly increases automated testing coverage, 100% of automated cases is a goal.
- Collaborates with other team members in Agile environment.
- Participates in communication with customer.
- Participates in planning sessions and estimates own tasks.
- Designs test cases.
- Designs and develops test automation framework for product testing using Java, JBehave, JUnit and other tools if required.
- Maintains test automation framework, constantly increases testing coverage and automated testing coverage.
- Defines testing environment requirements.
- Maintains testing environments.
- Ability to determine test strategy.
- Must have ability to determine requirements, decompose complex use-cases and requirements into atomic.
- Strong knowledge of QA methodologies.
- Programming skills in Java.
- JBehave experience (is a good plus).
- Continuous integration tools experience (optional).
- An exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team.
- An opportunity to be innovative and to learn.
- High salary and attractive compensation package.