Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Director of Technology, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Answer staff questions in person and via phone on all property supported applications.
- Troubleshoot computer problems.
- Determine source of computer problems (hardware, software, user access, etc.).
- Advise staff on appropriate action.
- Support on site problems solving.
- Serve as liaison between staff and the technology department to resolve issues.
- Work one-on-one with staff on application projects.
- Support High Speed Internet Access applications.
- Document resolutions for future reference.
- Perform hardware and software installations.
- Perform a variety of network problem analysis and monitoring tasks for the office of Information Technology.
- Provide on-the-job training to new department staff members.
- Provide computer orientation to new company staff
- Computer Science, Telecom, Information Technology education
- CCNA certified is an asset.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer.
- Understanding of TCP/IP networks.
- Network Support/Troubleshooting skills is an asset.
- Intermediate VOIP, Video Conference, IPTV knowledge.
- Backup Technologies
- Basic Linux skills
- Understanding of hotel applications is an asset.
- Good verbal & written communication skills, in Azerbaijani, Russian and English is must.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter with a strong sense of commitment is must.
- Must hold a valid work/residence permit from Azerbaijan.