JOB TITLE: Senior C# Developer (Poland, EU)
JOB LOCATION: Wroclaw
We are offering a senior C# Developer position, in one of the most dynamically growing area – investment banking.
What can you expect from working in our international team?
- Working in one of three strategic IT hubs, covering Europe,
- Joining a team, exclusively working on comprehensive solutions and innovative products, being then implemented in over 50 countries worldwide,
- Becoming familiar with “know how”, when it comes to tools supporting wealth management and investment banking area,
- Being involved in building platform providing solutions to end-users in the matter of regulatory and compliance policy,
- upporting entire development process, including business analysis and work on the strategic architecture development.
We have already established rich network of experienced specialist from all around the world – this is an opportunity for you to share your knowledge, learn best practises and work with innovative tools.
We are waiting for your ideas and new solutions!
- Writing C# and XAML code for developing new controls for Silverlight UI,
- Working on writing T-SQL scripts to configure the UI of the application and developing new configurations using Metadata-Driven development approach,
- Manual testing,
- Participating in the development and maintenance of existing software,
- Mentoring less experienced developers.
- 4+ years of experience in C# and .NET,
- Strong OOP, OOD and architecture creating skills,
- Experience with SQL Server or Oracle,
- Experience with EF/WCF,
- Good verbal and written English skills,
- Familiarity with Scrum methodology.
What we guarantee:
- Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback),
- Relocation package and assistance (financial cover, Work permit, Visa type D, Residence Card, accommodation),
- Using innovative tools, working independently while having support from colleagues,
- An opportunity to broaden your area of expertise by taking part in international conferences, trainings, knowledge transfer process,
- Possibility to improve your soft skills by communicating with other teams' members,
- Polish lessons free of charge,
- Private health care with convenient location of medical centres,
- Referral bonus, Early on-boarding bonus, Personal events bonus,
- Elastic working hours,
- Awaydays (regular integration meetings),
- Multisport Plus.
In NATEK we are looking for the right people for the right projects, ambitious and passionate about their jobs who wish to learn new technologies. Our engagement, passion and experience were appreciated by the biggest, international companies which are leaders in their branches. Cooperation with them lets us provide career growth for many IT specialists. For you, we have interesting projects, challenges and jobs in CEE.
We seek for experts in following areas: Software programming, Testing/software quality assurance, Data bases and data warehouse, Architecting, Network, cloud computing and big data, Business Analysis, Project management, Integration and implementation.
Find out more and work IT with us: www.natek.eu