- The client is an Investment Bank based in London.
- Bank want to create a new firm-wide online Client Portal.
- This will support various 'apps' covering different pre and post-trade services across multiple asset classes and will be a unified eCommerce solution for use by both internal staff and external clients.
The Client Portal needs to address the following points:
- Link seamlessly with core bank websites
- Support internal and external users in multiple locations
- Secure framework capable of supporting multiple apps, offering APIs for 3rd party dev
- Be accessible via the internet through desktop browsers and mobile devices
- Be securely hosted by a 3rd party
- Software development based on high-level requirements: estimating, developing, code review.
- Developing system from scratch.
- HTML5, CSS3
- Java Script/AngularJS
- Backend integration
- Core Java
- Experience with Protocols (HTTP, FTP, SOAP)
- Team player with good interpersonal/communication capabilities
- Good spoken and written English