Global Delivery Locations, an organization responsible for multi-location regional management for Luxoft, is searching for experienced Analyst to help develop regional locations strategy.
- Comprehensive intelligence on local markets: IT trends; labor market dynamics; clients; competitors.
- Help develop new locations selection framework.
- Full-scale analytical support for selection; validation and opening of new locations (financial modelling; stress-tests; alignment with other business units; market research).
- Help Regional Management with various analytical requests.
- Regular information updates to executive and delivery teams on GDL activities, initiatives and achievements
- Education in Economics / Business / Finance.
- At least 2 years of experience in the valuation / strategy consultancy from B4 firm or similar in-house functions of international companies.
- Excellent analytical skills. Expert Excel and PPT user.
- Excellent business valuation (IRR; NPV; stress-tests) and financial modelling skills.
- Strong strategic thinking skills and sound commercial acumen, pragmatic and logical approach to analysis and problem solving.
- Upper intermediate English, ability to effectively communicate.
- Effective team player; strong interpersonal skills.
- An exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team.
- An opportunity to be innovative and to learn.
- High salary and attractive compensation package.