JOB TITTLE: .NET C# Developer
JOB LOCATION: Wrocław, Poland
This is a great offer for an experienced .NET C# Developer to join Natek and work for one of the world’s largest investment bank. Being a part of this international project you will have the chance to work on development of regulatory risk, continuous enhancements projects and support applications on global level. Acting as a member of this team you will cooperate closely with Business Analysts, Software Developers and business partners on global market using Agile methodologies and Scrum as a framework.
If you are a technology enthusiast looking for a new opportunity to work with multicultural environment do not hesitate and send us your CV.
Key role objectives:
- Challenging .NET/C# senior development role in a dynamic team of Agile developers working on development of key regulatory and risk applications
- Closely liaise with Business Analysts and Change Partners to understand the functional requirements and develop technical solutions
- Analyze, design, develop, test and maintain a variety of web-applications using Microsoft Technologies (.NET, C# etc.) and Oracle based DWH
- Participate in the team’s effort to ensure that the implemented results do meet the stakeholders requirements and perform the necessary IT testing and validation activities
- Minimum 4+ years’ experience as a C#/ASP.NET Developer, including extensive application development experience
- Demonstrated abilities for drafting technical designs from functional specifications
- Understanding of database concepts and experience in writing stored procedures, functions etc. in Oracle or SQL server database
- Ability to collaborate with other software developers and business analysts to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web based business applications built on Microsoft technologies (.NET MVC 4.0 or higher, C#, WCF), JQuery, Web services, Java script etc
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems in collaboration with the IT BA team
- Provide technical guidance to teammates. Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Experience working with source control tools (Subversion, Source Safe, etc.)
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of Agile software development methodologies, especially Scrum is desirable
- Challenging and prestigious position for one of the biggest financial institution all over the world
- Working in close collaboration with Development Team and Business Analysts
- High organizational culture and great professional working atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Early on-boarding bonus (if you join us soon)
- Referral bonus (for employees referring candidates, who are then hired)
- Personal Event Bonus
- Company social and integration events (eg. bowling, lasertag, go-karts)
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- Private medical healthcare
- Sport card program
- Long-term collaboration and HR support
- Relocation bonus together with relocation support for candidates relocating to Wroclaw
In NATEK we are looking for the right people for the right projects, ambitious and passionate about their jobs who wish to learn new technologies. Our engagement, passion and experience were appreciated by the biggest, international companies which are leaders in their branches. Cooperation with them lets us provide career growth for many IT specialists. For you, we have interesting projects, challenges and jobs in CEE.
We seek for experts in following areas: Software programming, Testing/software quality assurance, Data bases and data warehouse, Architecting, Network, cloud computing and big data, Business Analysis, Project management, Integration and implementation.
Find out more and work IT with us: www.natek.eu