DataArt is currently helping an international telecommunication operator to deploy the OpenStack-based NFV infrastructure, which is why we’re looking for an OpenStack architect to join the project. Your job will be to collect and analyze the technical requirements, and design and implement new architectural solutions based on the requirements.
Requirements — Mandatory:
- Excellent knowledge of OpenStack
- Experience working with virtualization technologies: Docker, Mesos, KVM
- Solid knowledge of network protocols and basic concepts (TCP/IP (v4/v6), SDN OpenDaylight or Contrail)
- Knowledge of Linux, Shell scripts
- Experience working with configure management tools: Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- Ready for foreign business trips (USA, Western Europe)
- Good spoken English.
Requirements — Additional:
- Knowledge of Python
- Understanding of DPDK
- Skills working with AWS.
- Competitive salary.
- Project bonuses.
- Foreign business trips.
- Paid overtime, vacation and sick leaves.
- Voluntary medical insurance.
- Corporate doctor services.
- Foreign Language learning.
- Internal Training Program.
- Corporate events and meetings.
- No dress-code.
- Chill-out zone.
- Gym access.
- Office in a comfortable business-center.
- Fruit breakfasts and dinners.
- Unlimited tea and coffee.