з/п не указана
Regulatory Derivatives Reporting is a new application domain set up for meeting regulatory requirements on OTC derivatives - such as EMIR in Europe, Dodd-Frank in US, and recently more jurisdictions in APAC, Switzerland, South Africa, etc. These regulations require banks and financial institutions to report derivatives to designated Trade Repositories, approved and supervised by regulatory institutions.
The domain has a massive flow of new functionality requirements coming from new regulations and large initiatives like MIFID2. It also has a huge focus on architecture work to make the systems modular/scalable/reliable and decrease time to market for new development.
The technology stack is Java for business logic, Drools for rules engine, Oracle for database storage, Apache Storm for data processing, Java Maps/ Hazelcast for caching, Cognos and IBM BM for reporting, Solace/ JMS / IBM MQ for messaging.
There is a new development team being set up in Saint Petersburg to take on both new functionality projects and architecture simplification projects.
This position is for Business/Functional Analyst.
Duties And Responsibilities:
• Drive and be responsible for the specification process in the team
• Work with business product team on defining functional and non-functional requirements
• Closely co-work with development team and QA specialists to integrate specifications in software development lifecycle and in QA processes
• Serve as a subject-matter expert for the technology teams
• Coordinate user acceptance testing with business users prior to production go-live
Experience / Requirements:
• Past Experience in requirements definition and requirements management
• Experience in dealing with requirements change process
• Great attention to details, structured and analytical approach
• Strong ability to face multiple stakeholders
• Advanced English and communication skill
• Background in development or quality assurance areas is a plus
Вакансия опубликована 14 ноября 2016