Junior Python developer for CloudLinuxOS Project (Remote)
We are looking for talented Junior (college graduates, limited coding experience) Python Developers to join our team.
It’s a full time, remote job. You will be writing Python scripts for various components of our software automated testing.
This position is perfect for someone who wants to grow their skill set as a programmer. As you progress and improve your coding skills & knowledge of our software, you will be presented with more and more challenging tasks within our company.
What is most important - we offer you ability to work with cool technologies, try new things, explore and learn.
If you are young, talented and want to improve your skill set, don’t hesitate and send your resume to us.
- Basic Algorithms and data structures.
- Good knowledge of Python.
- Shell scripting is a plus.
- Able to read code.
- Ability to read and write in English.
Your Experience and Qualifications:
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Security, Mathematics, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is desired.
- Fast-learning, proactivity and use new technologies
- Desire to work in a fast paced growing deadline driven start-up environment
- Strong self-motivation, ability to deliver results under a limited supervision
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Open to and values collaboration and feedback from others
- Ability to make decisions and be accountable for decisions and actions
- Ability to independently analyze a task and find a right solution
- Great opportunity for professional development within young and fast-growing company
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Remote work with long-term employment on full-time basis under contract
- High-level compensation based on the performance reviews
- Salary in US dollars
- 13th salary
- Stock options of the company
- Flexible working hours
- Paid one month vacation per year and sick leaves
- Medical insurance (in Ukraine only)
- Days off on national holidays
- English Language training
- Tasks with the challenge
- Knowledge Exchange
If you want to become a part of our friendly team, to work with the latest, leading technologies, proud of your work and want to be part of something bigger - we are waiting for you!
Let’s make it a win-win for you and CloudLinux. Do not put off until later - apply today and our team will gladly welcome you.
For the fastest communication with us, send your CV to e-mail.
Join our team to make a difference!