Mission, Main processes and Objectives:
Keep and develop excellent relationship with all Clients assigned.
Ensure sustainable targeted organic business growth through developing assigned Clients
- Client Relationship Management, Sales
- Territory and Account Leadership
- Effective and specific account plans
- Comprehensive business planning
- Growth delivered to the target
Knowledge, Experience, Skills:
- Account/Client management knowledge and experienceExperience in B2B Service companies. Experience with Call centers – as a priority.
- Best practice Account/Client management knowledge and experience
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Finance understanding: ROI etc
- Project management skills
- Personal achievements within business growth etc.
- English language – fluent
- MS Office – confident user
- Used to multitask without losing focus
- Self-motivated, able to motivate all team members to high performance and excellent quality
- Able to work independently and within the team as well, to take personal responsibility for the project
- Organized, efficient, structured, focused and goal oriented
- Flexible, dedicated, loyal and passionate for the job
- Strategic and commercial thinking.
- Business, Client and Customer acumen
- Ability to create wide network, establish relationships
- Proactive, Enthusiastic, Creative
- Ability to inspire and persuade
- Able to sell value
- Ready to work under pressure, low resourced, more than average
- Client Satisfaction (developing and keeping excellent relationship with all client contacts)
- KSAT maintain be the owner of the Client Satisfaction Surveys and execute action plans, if needed
- QBR – quarterly business reviews with the customers
- Ongoing regular meeting with the customers to keep the rhythm of the business and track the change and Client satisfaction- develop annual sell-in presentation for client
- Reviews public information (e.g. new executive appointments, earnings statements, press releases) for the company and its competitors to remain updated on key industry trends and issues
- Generates revenue through the ongoing client meetings and presentations.
- Maintains White Space analysis and execution of initiatives (up sell and cross sell) on customer base.
- Works actively with more Senior Sales employees to develop sophistication in sales and negotiation skills
- Leverages support functions incl Marketing, Inside sales, Partners and channels
- Ensure successful execution of company’s Sales strategy.Supports all company promotions and events in the territory
- 5/2, Monday – Friday from 9.30 till 18.00
- Salary & Bonus based on interview
- Additional medical insurance
- Work in a large international company
Полная занятость, полный день