Our client, a large holding company is looking for a Financial Control and Internal Audit Manager.
- Ensures compliance with established financial control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Attending meetings with auditees to develop an understanding of business processes;
- Completes audit workpapers by documenting audit tests and findings;
- Researching and assessing how well risk management processes are working;
- Performing risk assessments on key business activities and using this information to guide what to cover in audits;
- Complies with federal, state, and corporate security legal requirements by studying existing and new security legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions;
- Anticipating emerging issues through research and interviews and deciding how best to deal with them;
- Prepares special audit and control reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating information and trends;
- Agreeing recommendations with relevant staff members to make improvements to operations and helping to secure backing for them in meetings;
- Providing support and guidance to management on how to handle new opportunities;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Higher education in accounting or finance;
- 6+ years' experience in audit and/or financial control;
- BIG 4 experience;
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgement
- Ability and readiness to frequent business trips
Interested candidates are requested to send their CVs.
We guarantee confidentiality for all applications.
г. Киев, ул. Шелковичная, 42-44, бизнес-центр Horizon Tower, 1-й этажПоказать на карте
Полная занятость, полный день