EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
A Procurement and Logistics Business Process Consultant works with customers and plays a key role in implementation of SAP solutions which supports end to end processes centered on Materials Management, Warehouse Management and Logistics Execution.
- Some of the key deliverables of this role includes
- Application specific solution consulting (for a specific application: creation of business blueprint, Implementation based on a blue print, creation of test cases, test scheduling and execution, key user training, go live support, and post go live support)
- Support in escalated projects
- Performance of feasibility studies / solution reviews
- Support of pre-sales activities
- Able to deliver as a consultant in projects with hands on configuration, preparation/review of FS with respect to SAP MM, WM and Logistics Execution.
- Create high quality knowledge assets with a focus on reducing customer TCO and drive organizational simplicity
- Should have the ability to work as team member in large projects in diverse culture
- Knowledge in project implementation methodologies and solution manager will be an added advantage
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Strong analytical skills, result-oriented and effectiveness in problem solving.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Team player and ability to work successfully in culturally diverse environments.
- Ability to learn and gain new skills/expertise in allied Product/Industry Area is a must
- Graduate / Post-Graduate degree in computer science, Management, or Engineering
- Hands on Configuration Experience in SAP Materials Management, Warehouse Management and Logistics Execution.
- Expertise in SAP end to end Procurement Processes cycle (New Buy, Subcontracting, Service) and its integration with Financials & Management Accounting, Sales & Distribution, Production Planning, Project Systems, Plant Maintenance & Customer Service and Logistics Execution
- Knowledge and expertise with respect to Inventory and Warehouse Management concepts
- Knowledge in the usage of Manufacturer Part Number and Interchangeability.
- Expertise in the setting of up of MRP including the setup of distribution using Stock Transport Orders with Warehouse integration.
- Any demand planning knowledge with respect to SAP APO integration will be an added advantage
- Additional knowledge in cross application components like Variant Configuration and Batch Management will be an added advantage
- SAP Certification in SAP SCM & Logistics will be an added advantage
- 3 Years of experience in SAP MM, WM & Logistics Execution with a minimum of 2 end to end implementations in customer facing role and at least 2+ years of domain experience in procurement/manufacturing
- Good understanding of Material Management Processes in varied industries like Manufacturing, Engineering to Order and Service Industries will be added advantage.
- Minimum 3 years in SAP Procurement and Logistics Expertise.
Полная занятость, полный день