Summary of the Position:
Web Project Manager is responsible for ensuring Acronis websites meet all business, marketing, design and online sales requirements through managing all web-related projects and collaborating with Product Marketing, Online Sales, Design, Web Development and other internal functions.
- Execute on Digital Marketing vision and strategy in accordance with the Global Channel Team mission and Acronis VP, Global Channel direction.
- Collect and negotiate stakeholder requirements, plan, coordinate and drive execution of all web-related projects across all regions, ensure fast completion of the urgent matters.
- Serve as the gatekeeper for all web development requests. Partner with Design and Web Development teams to properly execute on these requests, incl. defining proper scope of work for each of the involved functions and taking primary responsibility for the final outcome.
- Perform regular website traffic and conversion analysis across all regions to ensure proper web projects performance and efficiency.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- In collaboration with Design and Web Development teams, lead all web projects and respective activities , including:
- Managing web projects timelines, scopes and resources.
- Maintaining web infrastructure across all regions. This requires full understanding of all technical capabilities and limitations of the underlying systems.
- Creating new website pages, landing pages, website campaigns, sub-sites. Participating in the long-term website redesign project.
- Negotiating with Product Marketing, Online Sales and other internal functions to define proper requirements for website changes.
- Engaging and controlling SEO vendor for on-page optimization and user testing.
- Driving A/B split tests. This includes determining key metrics, development and evaluation stages, making final decisions.
- Tracking web pages performance and suggesting action plans for conversion improvements.
- This position may require regular travel within the region and abroad.
- Individual success will be based on the following measurements:
- Web projects effectiveness based on website performance results.
- Internal stakeholders satisfaction measured through regular surveys.
- Web Project Manager utilization or platform efficiency.
- Actual to planned projects.
- Actual to budget.
- Consistency, timeliness and high quality of deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience required. Master degree preferred.
- 3-5 years prior web project management, program management or development experience in a technology company. PMP or any other project management certification will be a plus.
- Strong understanding of web development, web design and UX principles.
- Mastery in SEO and PPC methodologies.
- Proven record of web projects completed.
- Demonstrated expertise in web analytics (with major focus on Google Analytics), project management (Jira and Basecamp preferred) and CMS tools (Drupal preferred).
- Strong English language skills.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
- Strong accountability and drive for results.
- Flexibility, sense of urgency and a commitment to meet business goals.
- Ability to work well without supervision, in a stressful environment, with strict deadlines, shifting priorities and rapid change.
- Salary and schedule: interview defined
- The employee will be provided with a standard compensational package‚ which includes:
- Prestigious medical insurance
- Free business lunches
- Partial Fitness programs compensation
- Free educational programs and courses within the company
- Team building events
- Other projected compensation equivalents during contractual time