Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
- Currently we are looking for a smart, passionate and creative Back-end Developer for our Minsk office to make the team even stronger.
- As a Back-end Developer, you will be building the solution staying in front of the cloud security landscape. You will have the chance to contribute to making cloud computing more secure and agile, creating the product, which protects the most critical business assets of leading global enterprise companies.
- You will write high availability distributed services and will help curate the stack for the solution. You will be working with distributed systems and NoSQL data modelling.
- To face this security challenge, you should be a creative person with good expertise, ready to invest efforts and collaborate intensively with stakeholders.
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER:
Our customer is a security company headquartered in San Francisco, CA. They focus on agile SaaS solutions for cloud infrastructure security, providing top-notch agile products to 100+ clients all around the world.
- 2+ years’ experience with Ruby;
- Deep understanding of REST API’s and web services technologies;
- Demonstrated commitment to quality through continuous integration and test;
- Experience using Ruby-based testing frameworks;
- Proficient understanding of computer operating system and application security;
- English of Intermediate and higher level.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Python;
- Cloud Computing platforms experience (e.g. Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Compute Engine);
- Scalable web-applications experience;
- Experience with Puppet, Chef or other IT orchestration systems;
- Understanding of information security technologies and key concepts (e.g. Firewalls, Intrusion Detection/Prevention, Vulnerability Management, etc.).
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Social package - medical care, sports, family care;
- Free English classes;
- Opportunities for self-realization;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Corporate and social events.