Job Purpose Statement
- Provide financial expertise in business decisions, being co-pilot for StPete factory Leadership Team. Lead financial reporting, planning, analysis and control function.
- COGS control and report on short, mid and long perspective: provide performance analysis and planning, including scenarios modeling, opportunities and risks evaluation. Closely co-ordinate with all functions/departments involved to ensure targets delivery.
- Co-Pilot Supply Leadership team in key areas: production effectiveness, sourcing, purchase prices, currency exposure, conversion costs and capital investments finance aspects. Develop innovative approaches to improve efficiency and optimize costs.
- Perform period closing & costing in SAP to form actual product cost, update markets with transfer prices for current and newly launched products.
- Prepare variance analysis and ad-hoc reporting. Devise clear action points to address unfavorable variances. Maintain close relationship with business/functional managers to review performance and suggest/co-ordinate corrective actions, where required.
- Ensure compliance with 5 Principles, Company controls, business ethics and code of conduct. Ensure financial reporting compliance with GAAP, internal policies and external requirements, Provide full support to auditors during inspections.
The job requires the individual to possess:
- University degree in Economics/Finance;
- 1 years’ experience in Financial planning/Analysis in a multinational company;
- GAAP /IFRS knowledge;
- Strong analytical, organizational, communication and leadership skills;
- Upper-Intermediate written and spoken English;
- Must be highly PC literate with a thorough knowledge of all Microsoft packages and SAP;
- CIMA/ACCA others degree is a plus.