The DataArt team is modernizing the IT structure of one of the world's market leaders in financial analytics. This corporation is ranked as one of the top three largest agencies which specialize in quality management assessment, debt obligations, and paying capacity. The company is based in New York. For over 100 years its most popular product has been its credit ratings. Their publications affect the global economy.
The company's annual revenue is estimated at billions of USDs. Thanks to the system's improvement our client will get the ability to automate the work process of the company's employees and gain new competitive advantages. We developed concepts as well as business software solutions for the corporation using a modern technological stack.
Our team is creating a new multifaceted multi-level service. Using that service, the company's analysts will receive diverse information processing instruments. To guarantee the efficient performance of tasks, we need specialists who are willing to work in our office with open documentation from the world largest financial institutions from several dozen countries.
Requirements - Mandatory
- 3+ years of manual testing experience (desktop and/or web applications).
- Experience managing test documentation (test plans, test cases).
- Solid understanding of basics of application testing (types, ways of organizing tests).
- Experience of Scrum-based work.
- Good spoken English.
Requirements - Additional
- Experience organizing and maintaining testing processes in projects.
- Experience managing a team of testers.
- Experience of automated testing.
- Knowledge of automation tools (Selenium, TestComplete, QTP, Jmeter etc.).
- Experience working with foreign clients.
- Competitive salary.
- Project bonuses.
- Foreign business trips.
- Paid overtime, vacation and sick leaves.
- Voluntary medical insurance.
- Corporate doctor services.
- Foreign Language learning.
- Internal Training Program.
- Corporate events and meetings.
- No dress-code.
- Chill-out zone.
- Gym access.
- Office in a comfortable business-center.
- Fruit breakfasts and dinners.
- Unlimited tea and coffee.