Senior Software Developer/Erlang Developer (to Germany)
Evolvice Team GmbH, Software development and Nearshore Services provider, is looking for Senior Software Developer (with focus on Erlang language) for relocation to Hamburg/Germany to develop cloud-based IT security solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar area;
- Understanding of IT security technologies (especially X.509 PKI);
- Expeienced Linux/Unix user, awareness in SSL, IPsec VPNs and Linux firewalls;
- Being familiar with Cloud infrastructures (e.g. Amazon AWS) is preferable;
- Ideally, knowledge of development scalable networks as well as knowledge of network protocols (IPv4 or IPv6);
- Knowledge of Haskell, Scala, Clojure, Elixir, Common Lisp, Scheme, Racket, or Objective-C will be a plus;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken (German as an advantage);
- Willingness to relocate to Hamburg, Germany.
- Development of our cloud based IT security technology;
- Development of features for our technology;
- Performance optimization;
- Automation of Cloud infrastructure.
- Exciting tasks in IT industry;
- Lots of open space for individual initiative and engagement;
- Unlimited employment agreement and competitive salary;
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making channels;
- Flexible working hours;
- Comfortable and enjoyable working environment in city centre;
- Monthly corporate events;
- Coffee, water, fruit, fruit for free.
Полная занятость, полный день