Netwrix Corporation was first to introduce visibility and governance platform for hybrid cloud security. More than 150,000 IT departments worldwide rely on Netwrix to detect insider threats on premises and in the cloud, pass compliance audits with less expense and increase productivity of IT security and operations teams. Founded in 2006, Netwrix has earned more than 90 industry awards and been named to both the Inc. 5000 and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 lists of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. The company is headquartered in Irvine, California, with regional offices in the US (Ohio), UK, France, Germany, Italy, India, Australia and Russia (St.-Petersburg). The Russian branch of Netwrix Corporation continues to evolve and is looking for a Customer Relations Specialist to cover the North American market (please respond in English only).
- We look for a person who would be able to build and maintain good customer relations. We are already working on this as a part of our PR efforts, but now we feel that there should be a dedicated person who will be in charge of Netwrix customer relations. You will be interviewing our customers to get their feedback and turn it into good reference. You will need to talk to native speakers and sometimes dig for information to make a brilliant success story. Also you will work shoulder to shoulder with Sales, Product Management, Product Marketing and PR teams. This means that you should be open and easy going person with excellent communication skills, advanced English is a must for this position. The majority of customers are in the US, so you should be ready to adjust your schedule to make customer interviews in the evening hours. You will report directly to Director of PR.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Interview customers to write and approve customer success stories and testimonials, coordinate production of video stories.
- Work with sales team to provide reference calls and peer-to-peer references for their prospects.
- Work with PR team to find speaking opportunities for press releases and media interviews, write press releases and articles about new customer stories.
- Work with SMM to promote customer stories in social media.
- Carry out online customer surveys based on the request of product management or product marketing teams.
- Maintain workflows and process documentation, ensure that project goals and deadlines are met.
- Excelent verbal and written English language skills (advanced level)
- Strong organizational skills
- Extremely detail-oriented with an ability to multi-task
- Basic knowledge of information technology (software, networking, etc.)
- Prior experience and knowlede of English-speaking market would be a plus
- Prior experience in IT company would be a plus
- Prior experience with customer success stories would be a plus (please be ready to provide some examples of your work)
- Experience in any of the following areas is a plus: social media, html, web-site, use of SharePoint, Excel, and SalesForce.com
- Modern, energetic working environment
- Work in a stable, growing company with tremendous career opportunities
- Compensation depending on skills and experience
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Flexible working hours
- Office in a modern office building right next to the “Staraya Derevnya” subway station
- Extended medical insurance (including dental coverage)
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation
- Half-paid corporate fitness and company-paid sports activities