Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for an English Teacher for our Tver office to make the team even stronger.
EPAM is looking for qualified, experienced and enthusiastic teachers who are happy to teach Business English courses to IT professionals in our Tver office.
- Full-time teaching, with classroom load of up to 24 academic hours a week + 2 academic hours of extra-curricular activities upon request;
- Language assessment, administrative tasks (i.e. reporting);
- Morning and afternoon classes from Monday to Friday;
- Creating and running short courses targeting particular Business English skills;
- Delivering teacher training workshops and taking part in testing.
- C2 level in English;
- At least 1 year of post-qualification teaching experience;
- Experience in BE, ESP and/or teaching for international exams (desirable);
- Commitment to delivering high quality lessons and commitment to professional development.
- Additional qualifications, such as certificates in teaching BE, CELTA and in particular Delta will be an advantage.
- 40-hour workweek;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skillset;
- Medical and dental insurance since the first working day;
- Corporate sport activities: yoga, swimming pool, corporate discount for fitness center;
- Individual career development plan, wide range of technological and soft skills trainings and workshops;
- Ergonomic working places, convenient geographical location of the office.