Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Project Manager (E-Commerce Domain) for our Tver office to make the team even stronger.
- End-to-end responsibility for project delivery;
- Work with customers, vendors, internal client, project team members and stakeholders to define project scope, resource requirements, budget, timeline, deliverables and milestones;
- Manage projects through all phases of the software development life cycle, including project initiation, requirements and specifications, architecture design, development and integration, testing, and post implementation activities;
- Contribute into Digital Marketing Delivery Organization as a member for running the projects in accordance with project management governance best practices.
- Understanding of project management processes (PMBOK);
- Understanding of Agile Project management methodologies;
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English;
- Using project planning tools and software packages to create, manage and track project results;
- Experience in creating and management of projects schedules, budgets, and resource allocation plans;
- Experience in project related risks management.
- Attractive salary, official employment and all social benefits;
- Additional medical and dental insurance since the first working day;
- Personal development program that will allow people to be valued for their strengths;
- Wide range of professional trainings and workshops;
- Broad projects variety and possible mobility among projects over the time;
- Friendly team, experience exchange with colleagues all around the world;
- Work-life balance and flexible schedule, team buildings andsport opportunities (yoga, swimming pool, fitness center);
- Modern and comfortable office not far from city center.