Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Important initiatives and Goals:
Security Manager (SM) will, under general supervision of Russian Business Leadership Team and in full compliance with the Global Security guidelines, implement and manage country specific security strategic planning and coordination. The SM will align the security function (asset security, investigations, security intelligence, executive protection and crisis management) with the organization’s overall objectives and the Global Security requirements and guidelines; track security and investigative trends while providing written metrics regarding the efficiency/effectiveness of security operations; provide requested data/projections during the annual budgeting process; and develop internal relationships with local business unit/function management and external relationships with local and federal law enforcement/intelligence agencies.
Security Manager CAN Russia will also act as a Security manager for the largest CAN plant in Klin.
- Provides full scope security management of Klin plant - 30% (up to 50% in the beginning)
- Provides asset security leadership and support to businesses by developing and implementing local security plans, policies, procedures, standards and training for protecting personnel, property, product, and confidential information.
- Tracks trends and measures the efficiency and effectiveness of security operations and provides written metrics. – 25%
- Identify the largest potential risk areas (before allegations are made) and determine where we have gaps – a proactive approach.
- Provides investigative leadership and at the direction of Global Security and country management, the SM will provide direct investigative support to resolve allegations of serious criminal activity, significant violations of corporate/local policy as well as alleged violations of Cargill’s Guiding Principles. -22%
- Responsible for the development of internal relationships with local business unit management, law, audit, information security, human resources and procurement. Additionally, responsible for external relationships with local and federal law enforcement and intelligence agencies. – 7%
- Provides security intelligence support to country management and the business units to keep them informed of issues that are, or could potentially impact, our businesses throughout the country including crime, terrorism, protests, civil unrest, weather, etc. – 8%
- Following the Global Security guidelines, conducts threat assessments, gathers intelligence and develops the plans to protect local company executives and any visiting company executives. – 4%
- In support of Global Security, provides crisis management leadership, planning and support for the businesses to ensure the security/safety of our personnel during crises impacting our businesses. – 4%
- Bachelor’s degree in criminal justice/security management 5 years relevant work experience;
- Preferably - minimum of 5 years of corporate security management experience
- Experience of managing security at several industrial sites across Russia is preferable.
- Experience conducting security risk assessments and implementing security best practices and procedures
- Experience investigating criminal activity at a public or corporate level
- Experience with executive protection and personal security
- Crisis management and security intelligence experience
- Strong multi-tasking capabilities
- Ability to work within deadlines and time pressures
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to work independently/develop solutions independently.
- English - intermediate level
- Knowledge of Miscrosoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Working knowledge and experience with security equipment such as card access, intrusion alarms and security cameras.