Created in 1828, BUREAU VERITAS is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility. BUREAU VERITAS has more than 66 000 associates and is located in 140 countries where delivers the best solution for more than 400 000 clients.
BUREAU VERITAS is looking for a candidate for the position of Junior Finance controller.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Implementation and supervision of internal control system follow up and support;
- Group Budgeting, Forecasting (PL, BS, CF, KPI) follow up and support;
- Plan/Fact analysis on monthly basis and explanation of significant deviations support;
- Internal/External audit support;
- AdHoc reports and analyses on demand of Management.
You ideally have the following qualifications & abilities & skills:
- Higher Degree in Economics (Finance/Accounting);
- 2-3 years of basic Knowledge of finance, accounting;
- Analytical Skills;
- The ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks;
- English (Fluent);
- Strong skills of Excel.
- Competitive salary and annual bonus on performance results;
- Additional medical insurance and accident insurance;
- Corporate shuttle from metro;
- Additional training and professional development.