Opinovate Labs has been appointed exclusively by Auditdata TOV of Kyiv to recruit a number of key IT professionals to supplement their Kyiv based software development capability. These positions are part of the continued growth and market success of Auditdata.
The Auditdata software engineering team in Kyiv undertakes the development of the ongoing development of all Auditdata software products. The structure of the team is organised into teams aligned to the individual products of Auditdata. At this time Auditdata are looking to supplement the capability of both the Strato development team and the Primus development team.
Each software development team at Auditdata is responsible for the full product development lifecycle, from conception and requirements, all the way to implementation and deployment. This allows all team members to experience all stages of the software development lifecycle and experience first-hand the satisfaction of witnessing their efforts in market based functionality being used in the day to day business of audiology clinics.
Given some of the legislative obligations of Auditdata’s industry, the software development team does operate to a set of mature IT processes, based on agile methods and compliant to the SEI Capability Maturity Model (CMMi) Level 3. Additionally, cooperation between the development team in Kyiv and the product teams in Denmark and the UK is a key feature of all positions, and every individual is given a high degree of autonomy in their day to day activities.
Benefits of a Position with Auditdata
These current vacancies give the right individuals a unique opportunity to join a successful and dynamic team, with excellent long term potential. Fundamental to these positions are the following benefits;
- Be a player in a key role as a part of Auditdata’s product development team, enjoy high job satisfaction, and create real products for a real market,
- Participation and visibility of the full end to end product lifecycle, conception to implementation,
- Part of an international team, but with only limited requirements to travel and be away from home,
- Long term opportunity working in a company that has demonstrated sustained long term growth,
- IT market competitive salary and associated benefits,
- Private Entrepreneur status with administration taken care for you,
- Modern offices in central Kyiv with excellent public transport links,
- Fun team and frequent social events.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- As a member of the development group, you will become part of a team that works with one of the software product.
- Your main responsibility will be for the quality of one of our newest products, which is based on .NET technologies and Azure could computing.
The work and responsibilities includes to:
- Drive the QA and test effort in your project team in Kiev
- Take charge of ensuring test automation – planning, designing and implementing a continuous automation drive
- Participate in the ongoing manual test and QA activities, including:
- QA review of solution specifications
- QA Test Plan preparation
- QA Test Design (Test Cases + Data)
- QA Test Execution (manual + automated)
- QA Test environment maintenance
- QA Test tool administration
- QA Test Report
- Take part in maintaining/updating the company’s QA Test Policy and ensure implementation of this QA Test Policy in your project team
- Work closely on developing and implementing new QA initiatives and standards together with the QA center in Copenhagen
- We expect that you are an experienced QA professional with solid technical experience, including with automation.
- You have a well-founded analytical approach to finding good solutions, a strong sense of responsibility, and you have good skills in communication and planning. You are pro-active in your approach, and a strong team player.
PERSPECTIVES FOR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT:
- The job will provide interesting technical challenges as well as substantial opportunities for professional development, use of creative and analytical approaches, and for using new technologies and processes for handling the product quality.
YOUR COMPETENCIES & SKILLS:
- Your experience and qualifications include most of the skills and competencies listed below:
Technical skills and qualifications
- You have solid experience in software testing and QA work, including automation, and can demonstrate prior employment in relevant job positions for at least 3-5 years.
- You have proven experience with automation of web service testing, working with automated test tools (performance, load & stress testing)
- Familiarity with the .NET framework, SQL database, and web services will be a plus, as will experience with testing on cloud / Azure solution.
- You are familiar with working according to the SCRUM/Agile processes
- Work experience with and Visual Studio and Microsoft Test Manager, the Testcomplete platform, as well as Microsoft Team Foundation Server or similar will also be a plus
- You have a degree in Computer Sciences, IT or equivalent, or similar academic qualifications.
- If you have an ISTQB foundation or advanced level certification we will consider that a big plus
- You have fluent communication skills in spoken and written English.
- You are a well-structured and quality-minded person
- You are a fast learner and you have the drive to acquire new knowledge in your job
- You have ambitions to grow in your job and obtain new qualifications and knowledge
- You are good at communicating, and you are a team player, who can work well with other team members from QA and development teams
- You are the ambassador of quality in your team and don’t take NO for an answer.