Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Today we are a global team of technologists and thinkers who help transform the world with the power of software, enabling our customers to be competitive and disruptive in the marketplace through innovative technology solutions.
Who are we looking for? We are looking for an awesome Front-End specialist, who cannot start coding without making architecture solution and cannot sleep when a code is not covered by tests. Who are ready to implement SPA based on MEAN stack or custom solutions, depends on a project. Person who understands development processes and can easily adapt a CI/ Front-End Engineer CD environment to a project. We call those people Front-End Engineers.
Why do we need it? Our main goal is a community, continuously building of great expertise and competency centers within EPAM for the best knowledge sharing processes.
What can we give? We can give everything, from interesting and complex projects to full stack professional growing process based on CDP Training Program, IT Shares, Internal Projects, R&D activity, Collaboration, Mentoring Program, Hackathons and other different events.
Who are we? EPAM is a mature company on the world market, certified by CMMI 5 level and focused on PDS 2.0, which means that we understand our processes and know what we should do to be a leader in the future. You want to make you better every day – then you have to meet with us.
Project technologies and tools
- MV* frameworks (Angular, Marionette, Backbone);
- Experience developing rich Single Page Application (SPA) based on contemporary MV* frameworks (Angular, Marionette, Backbone);
- Experience with unit/E2E testing;
- Understanding of and applying architecture patterns;
- Extensive cross-browser development experience;
- Experience with MEAN stack;
- Experience with establishing and using CI/CD servers or services;
- Experience with any kinds of testing (unit, functional, performance, etc.);
- Experience with Agile/Scrum;
- Understanding of and contributing software development processes;
- Experience with back-end development will be a plus (Node.js, Python, PHP, etc.);
- Experience with databases will be a plus (MongoDB, Redis, MySQL, etc.);
- Good spoken and written English level.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Individual career path in engineering;
- Social package - medical insurance, sports;
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- Partial grant of the cost of certification;
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers);