Citibank was founded in 1812 as City Bank of New York. In 1998 NBU license to conduct all principal banking operations for corporate customers was received. Established PJSC Citibank as a 100% - owned subsidiary of Citigroup; largest investment of the foreign bank in Ukraine.
Position: Lawyer (Banking), fixed-term contract for period of 1 year, with an extension option.
This is a non-staff position of a mid-level lawyer reporting to Country Legal Counsel of Citibank in Ukraine.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Review of account opening documentation of corporate clients;
- Legal support in relation to arrests, payment demands, other enforcement actions by government authorities;
- Review of agreements with suppliers of the bank;
- Advising on regulatory changes in the relevant areas of responsibility;
- Backing-up of other legal team members.
Requirements to the candidates:
- At least 3 years of experience with a bank, another financial institution, or a law firm
- Ukrainian, Russian and English languages
- Computer skills, MS Office, Outlook, Liga
- Accuracy and dilligence
- Attention to detail in the work
- Citibank Head Office, Kyiv, Ukraine