INNOVECS is building a team for a new product/platform development and looking for Senior Unity Developer to work on the full time basis in our Kiev office.
- Design and implement architecture for new features.
- Design and implement infrastructure elements.
- Work with existing game
- Release planning management.
- At least 5 years of software development experience in demanding roles.
- At least 2 year of proven Unity3D development experience.
- Strong C# skills are a must.
- Previous experience on a mobile title MUST.
- Wide understanding of different game technology areas (gameplay, graphics, tools etc.).
- Experience developing games in various languages/frameworks (XNA, cocos, Java, etc).
- B.Sc in computer science or equivalent experience from IDF tech units.
- Experience with writing shaders.
- Previous iOS/Android development experience.
- Previous Land-based machines development experience.
- Great opportunity of professional development within fast-growing company;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- High level compensation based on the performance and regular reviews;
- Medical insurance;
- English training;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
If you are interested and have enough experience and qualifications required, please submit your current CV