The company VERNA is looking for Senior System Engineer.
Who we are: system integrator at the national level with offices in Kharkov, Kiev, Dnepr. Working in system integration since 2000. We design, implement and support IT solutions for corporate clients in Ukraine, Europe and the United States.
The main requirements:
- Support of Operating systems including but not limited to Windows Server 2008 - 2012, Linux (Redhat/Centos)
- Working knowledge of virtualization technologies including but not limited to VMware, MS Hyper-V
- Working knowledge of Microsoft soluttions (SCCM/ Active Directory/Exchange/O365)
- Working knowledge of storage solutions SAN and NAS including maintenance and provisioning
- Understanding of Cloud technologies
- Background is hardware management and maintenance with focus on HP and IBM systems
- Advanced knowledge and experience with network and Internet concepts, services and protocols
- Excellent teamwork, communication and customer service skills
- Fluent English!
- Participation in the initial and ongoing business/IT communications with new and current clients
- Participation in the discovery calls with potential clients to capture demands and offer IT services accordingly
- IT infrastructure concepts and diagrams creation
- Building specific demo-zones, testing new technologies and concept solutions
- Pre-sales, IT support and implementation activities for local/international clients remotely and onsite
- Creation and editing the company representing documentation - Service catalogues, Portfolios, IT presentations etc.
- Consulting the company Sales and Delivery departments on IT trends and technologies
- Consulting the company HR department on vacancy description, interviewing engineers for vacant positions and engineer selection
- Presenting the company during IT events - conference, exhibitions, seminars etc., locally and abroad
- decent wages,
- opportunities for career advancement and professional growth
- passage of trainings and courses all over the work in the company;
- corporate English courses;
- modern office;
- paid vacation (24 days);
- friendly staff, corporate events