- To set-up the most efficient process to answer the users purchasing needs (products and services, quantities and lead time);
- To define savings goals and ensure follow-up;
- To performs the Spend and Supplier Market Analyses;
- To launch and achieve the sourcing Projects according to AL European strategy and local constraints;
- To build, lead and communicate strong business cases;
- To manages the Supplier Relationship & coordinates with European Procurement;
- To ensure the Invoices Discrepancies Management;
- To follow-up purchased good reception;
- To ensure the efficient Purchase Request process creation, reception and verification.
- Minimum of 5 years experience (industrial direct and indirect sourcing areas);
- Native Ukrainian/Russian, fluent in English;
- Engineering Degree (or equivalent in Business area education) highly recommended;
- Experience in an International company would be a plus;
- Strong Excel and finance literacy;
- Functional Knowledge of procurement IT tools (SAP);
- Strong negotiation skills;
- At ease in a context of Start up Organisation.
- Reactive towards internal customers;
- Problem Solving Attitude;
- Showing respect for decisions, compliant with rules and procedures;
- Acting in an open, transparent and consistent manner;
- Detail oriented, disciplined.
The company offers to the successful candidate a possibility of completing experience in an international company and developing his/her career path in a context of growing activity and organization.