Video Application Architect - Lead (Relocation to USA)
- Complete test related documentation during each project cycle and provide feedback to team players.
- Work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Participate in establishment and adherence to testing policies, procedures and prioritization of testing assignments.
- Use quality metrics to drive process improvements or identify project issues/risks. Evaluate and review project documentation (design documents, engineering reports, quality plans, release notes).
- Skilled at developing and exercising cross-functional influence, translating between business owners and technical teams.
- Excellent knowledge of Mediaroom, TVE and Roku workflows.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.Must be able to isolate faults to individual components and communicate issues with engineering, vendors when unable to resolve them independently.
- Familiarity standards based protocol such as HTTP, IGMP and other TCP/IP networking protocols.
- Excellent time management skills, with the capability to multi-task and work in a dynamic and high-pressure environment.
- Intimately familiar with IEEE 802.11 AC/N Wi-Fi standards, MPEG, video/audio, EAS, VoD, EIA 608, EIA 708, AFD, HDCP Standards.
- Complete understanding of provisioning, troubleshooting and testing of CPE.
- Strong experience with software test life cycle methodologies and practices.
- Windows 7/8, Windows 2012 Server, Ubuntu Linux, CentOS and TCP/IP Networking
- HP QC, QTP, MetaGeek Wireless Tools: inSSIDer, Chanalyzer, Ixia IxVeriwave, WaveAgent Open source wireless test and penetration tools; WaveMon, Kismet
- SQL server management studio and the ability to write and execute SQL statements
- Languages: Tcl/Tkl, Perl, Bash Shell, Phython, ASP.NET, Java, C++, QTP, LR, DP, C#, PL/SQL
- Middleware client provisioning
- Broadband Forum (ACS) TR 69 Tools
- Automation Tools: QualiSys TestShell, Spirent iTest, Wibe and Device Partner
- Analyzer Tools: TS Reader Pro, WireShark and TeKtronix MP2TS
- Lead cross-functional project teams to realize the organization’s vision
- Act as a liaison with internal and external teams to ensure project success and on time delivery
- Map complex projects into executable, sequential and measurable tasks
- Communicate success metrics and ensure accountability
- Collaborate with vendors, business, product and engineering teams to solve technical and business problems with cost effective solutions.
- Assign duties and monitor quality of work
- Assure staff follows QA best practices, methodologies and processes
- Development of test effort estimation based on requirements, scope, time, effort and resources
- Accountable for the overall quality of major projects delivered to the business while analyzing, coordinating and tracking test efforts
- Certification of Mediaroom clients, residential gateways, wireless, PF Apps, OTT, automation of STB, RG test plans on Device partner and Witbe tools for VTD.Experience building alignment behind QA processes and standards.
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Usage of the latest technologies and tools
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- High salary
Полная занятость, полный день