Mediaroom Architect (Relocation to USA)
- Ability to install and troubleshoot audio/video servers including, A, D, T and V type servers.
- Strong troubleshooting skills for Live/Broadcast (Multicast) and VoD (Unicast) signal flows.
- Ability to understand SCOM alerts from Mediaroom and fix accordingly.
- Knowledge in applying Mediaroom QFE’s and can perform health checks for the platform.
- Proactive monitoring of Mediaroom servers and applications.
- Strong Mediaroom PKI skills and Certification Authority.
- Strong knowledge of Mediaroom client customization and Set-Top-Box boot loaders.
- Should be able to configure and deploy live services.
- Ability to automate Mediaroom tasks, using C#.NET and VB.NET.
- Should have strong knowledge of Mediaroom MDS and VoD flows.
- Ability to analyze and write test cases for all Mediaroom related projects.
- Ability to troubleshoot STB and RG related issues in a development and production environment.
- Strong SQL server skills and the ability to support and maintain databases.
- Ability to integrate Mediaroom with other Over the Top (OTT) Middleware.
- Familiar with Mediaroom IPTV 2.0/2.1/2.5 versions
- Knowledge of application development using Mediaroom Application development kit (ADK)
- Strong experience in developing applications using C#.NET & VB.NET
- A strong understanding of SQL server 2010 SSIS package development and configuring cluster databases
- Ability to automate test cases using Device partner and Witbe
- Strong experience with Content Management System (CMS)
- Strong understanding of TVE architecture
- Strong knowledge of monitoring tools like Mariner, SCOM and NetScout.
- Lead cross-functional project teams to realize the organization’s vision
- Act as a liaison with internal and external teams to ensure project success and on time delivery
- Map complex projects into executable, sequential and measurable tasks
- Communicate success metrics and ensure accountability
- Collaborate with vendors, business, product and engineering teams to solve technical and business problems with cost effective solutions.
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Usage of the latest technologies and tools
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- High salary
Полная занятость, полный день