Dear candidates, we accept only CVs in English. We also appreciate it very much if you mention you salary expectations.
- Implements human resources strategies by establishing accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, succession planning, employee relations and retention.
- Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Develops and suggests Compensation plans by analyzing the previous record and the job market.
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
- Manages Trinity employer brand - HRD addresses what it’s really like to work for Trinity and seek to improve employee experiences and loyalty. With Trinity brand management, it’s not just about reaching out to new talent through recruiting efforts with employer branding, but engaging the current employees to reduce turnover.
- HRD identifies and addresses the special features of our company and differentiates them from other companies. In employer branding, HRD has to turn Trinity’s corporate culture, work environment and employee experiences into a brand.
- Creates and executes internal employee communication strategies focused on Trinity’s priorities and goals. Responsible for driving and sustaining corporate level priorities messages and coordinating with employee communications managers across the company.
- Also responsible for planning and coordinating communication initiatives focused on helping leaders effectively communicate to their departments.
- Manages Internal corporate web resource, plan and organize fun for employees
- Dynamic and resourceful senior Human Resources Professional delivering effective people strategies and processes to support business profitability and leadership capability. Demonstrated success in progressive generalist roles focused on employee relations, performance management, succession planning, talent and leadership development, talent acquisition, organizational design, culture transformation, and compensation/ benefits. Proven ability to impact change and maintain extraordinary collaborative relationships with leaders at all levels of the organization. Trusted advisor known for exhibiting exemplary business and human resources technical acumen at both strategic and hands-on tactical levels.
- Proven ability to influence at all levels and successfully drive a communications agenda
- University degree education (psychology/HR)
- 2 year minimum experience in office admin, HR and internal communications
- English language fluency
- Strong networker, socially easygoing, shows strong initiative, reliability and self confidence
- Problem solving, multitasking and project management skills
- Highly personally presentable with strong presentations skills
Полная занятость, полный день