Asters is inviting talented, ambitious, and initiative young lawyers to apply for the position of Junior Associate at the International Dispute Resolution practice.
- University Degree in Law; LL.M. is an advantage.
- 1+ years of relevant working experience at a top tier law firm.
- Perfect command of English, Ukrainian and Russian.
- Strong analytical, legal writing and research skills.
- Responsible and result-oriented.
- Perform research and analysis of legal problems and issues.
- Research relevant statutes, rulings, and precedents to be used as a basis for preparing contested case.
- Assist in developing legal strategy.
- Assist with collation, review and analysis of evidence.
- Assist with interviews of witnesses and preparation of witness statements.
- Assist in the preparation and drafting of procedural documents.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Great opportunity for professional growth and personal development.
- Competitive salary and compensation package.
- Dynamic and friendly environment.