з/п не указана
If you are interested in Blockchain technologies, like Bitcoin or Ethereum, you might have heard of Hyperledger too. IBM announced that it would invest considerable resources into the development and promotion of this product and a lot of progress has been made since then: http://bits.media/news/ibm-zapuskaet-oblachnyy-servis-dlya-proekta-hyperledger/
At the moment, Altoros is actively promoting the Hyperledger technology, originally created by IBM.
As part of the promotion program, we are organizing trainings and workshops for technical staff where we describe the architecture, usage examples, deployment steps, as well as various aspects of configuring and using Hyperledger Fabric.
Right now, we are looking for a new Hyperledger Business Trainer, whose responsibility will be delivering 4–8 hour workshops to groups of 6–10 engineers.
- Fluent English;
- Exelent communication skills;
- Public speaking experience;
- Must be ready for frequent business trips (1–3 times per month);
- Strong background in the field of Information Technology (3-5 years);
- Profound experience in Linux/Unix;
- Programming experience: Java, Python or Go;
- General familiarity with various Blockchain solutions and in-depth knowledge of Hyperledger Fabric (learning the basics typically takes 3–5 weeks).
- Deliver training sessions and workshops;
- Provide consulting services to customers.
- A highly skilled and professional team;
- External education, participation in a conferences and certification are partly/fully paid;
- Language course and other corporative programs;
- Regular corporate events and workshops;
- Five sick days a year fully covered (paid) without sick leave required
- Transparent employment and payment schemas;
- Competitive salary and etc.
Join Altoros Team!
Вакансия опубликована 6 декабря 2016