The Transfer Pricing group provides various transfer pricing consulting services to the multinational and Russian companies, including such services as preparation of TP documentation, benchmarking analysis, TP advisory, participation in APA and MAP projects, BMO projects, etc. We are the practice that is expanding rapidly, and we are committed to attracting and retaining highly skilled professionals to join our team.
Consultant of the 1st year
- Analyze information and documents;
- Perform market analysis;
- Perform economic analysis of controlled transactions (benchmarking analysis);
- Prepare draft of TP documentations;
- Perform analysis of legislative changes and state authorities’ opinions, and review relevant tax and legal publications concerning TP matters.
To fill the role the candidate is expected to meet the following requirements:
- On graduate/Last year student (economic/finance/technical education is preferable);
- Good level of English (both oral and written);
- Good knowledge of accounting principles, TP legislation, BEPS initiatives;
- Good understanding of common transfer pricing concepts (e.g. Methods, legislation, etc.);
- High degree of self-motivation and strong career aspirations;
- Good computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point).
- Readiness for day-to-day routine work
- Good team player
- Good analytical and organizational skills