The role will involve:
- Manage large EPM/BI implementation projects including:
- managing project budget and economics;
- building and developing relationships with the client project stakeholders;
- managing the project team;
- managing project risks and issues;
- assuring project quality.
- Take part in business development activities, with a significant sales target;
- Contribute to EPM/BI practice development in the areas of talent management, innovations, knowledge sharing.
- Solid experience in EPM/BI solutions implementation consulting, including SAP implementations;
- People with experience in Oracle, IBM and other EPM/BI solutions implementation will have an advantage;
- Just have successfully managed large, full life cycle projects, including EPM/BI processes transformation, solution implementation and organizational changes;
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.