Who we are
WorkFusion is a software robots company. We use AI to help large companies do with technology what they did before with people.
- 3rd among Top 10 FinTech Companies to Watch in the World
- the Best Big Data Solution of 2015 in the World
- the Best Big Data Tools & Platform of 2016 in the World
- 2016 Gartner Cool Vendor in Smart Machines
What we do
Imagine the expanse of human talent within a mega-bank, a huge insurance company or a giant healthcare organization: 20,000 super smart people spend half of their days hunting for information, categorizing and extracting documents, PDFs and websites, and keying the bits that matter into a structured format like an Excel spreadsheet. It’s drudgery, and it saps their capacity for more creative, revenue-generating work. Born of a research project at MIT CSAIL, we’ve built a platform that unobtrusively watches their efforts, finds patterns in huge volumes of data, and uses robotics and machine learning to automate the routine work. The smartest companies in every major industry use WorkFusion to improve workforce engagement, drive operational agility, and improve customer service.
We are looking for a Technical Writer who will write and update software product documentation (User, Developer and Administrator guides, API references, Release Notes), as well as proofread and edit documentation to ensure consistency of language and style. Said hero will record tutorial videos about new product features and create/maintain online training courses for business users and developers. The ideal candidate will be able to maintain existing documentation by updating textual and graphical content and will also moderate and administer the product community forum.
- 3+ years technical writing practice; portfolio required (texts and graphics, video tutorials if available)
- Familiarity with technical writing standards like Microsoft Manual of Style or similar
- HAT tools: Confluence wiki, MS Word, Help+Manual, Madcap Flare
- hands-on knowledge of front-end technologies: CSS, HTML, XML, JS
- Understanding of backend technologies (Java, .Net, PHP, Ruby, etc), Databases, and Protocols (HTTP, FTP, etc)
- English level: sufficient for writing technical documentation. Fluent speech will be a huge advantage
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Technical Communications, English, or related fields
- Smartest people in the industry and the most interesting product on Belarusian market
- Comfortable working environment and ample workspace in a new cottage-style office with a parking lot
- Competitive salary and participation in the shares of the company (stock options)
- Comprehensive social benefits package, including:
- Health insurance covering all the best med centers for you and for all your family
- Sport expenses compensation
- Fresh fruit in the office
- Professional and English trainings
- Team activities
- 100% paid sick leave and 25-day paid vacation
We will be very glad to have a look at the CV of a good match candidate and answer any questions.